BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I am being induced! We have to call the hospital at 5 AM, and they will tell us what time to come in. BIB will hopefully be here sometime this weekend, depending on how long everything takes to happen! Josh and I are so excited to finally meet our little one, although I admit as the time gets closer my nervousness/anxiousness is getting stronger and stronger! Please keep us in your prayers! Josh and I will try to get the news out to everyone as quickly as possible, but seeing as how we will be in the hospital for at least a few days, I won't be able to post. When we get home I will post the news and as many pics as I can! Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support!
:-)

3 comments:

Corrie- said...

Best wishes Lisa & Josh, we'll be praying for you!

Robin said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! I can not wait to see pictures and hear all about the little one. I will defenitly have your little family in my thoughts and prayers the next few days as you welcome your child into the world. Best of luck for a smooth safe and easy labor. Best of luck!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Can't wait for the next post!!!