BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to work!


Josh had to go back to work this week after having two nice, long weeks off. It was difficult for me...I LOVED having him here with me and Ty all day! It has been difficult for Josh too, getting very little sleep and having to go back to working long days. We are very grateful for the time he had off, though! We realize how blessed we have been...the Lord has really worked everything out for us!
Here are some more pics of Baby Ty!







3 comments:

Robin said...

He is just too cute! Sorry Josh has to go back to work. Glad you had a nice 2 weeks together.

Corrie- said...

What fun photos! It sounds like you've had a blessed two weeks with Josh. Best wishes as you and Ty go for it alone.

Newmans Wildcats said...

Little Man Ty looks like Daddy. I remember after my 1st babe, when Mike went back, I was very nervous being on my own.