BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some favorite pics

Sorry we haven't posted in a while! We are just trying to get adjusted to our new life with Baby Ty. We are all doing great, so far. Tired, but great! Here are some of our favorite pics of Ty:


Josh says he's in his "boxer's stance" with his "guard up". I just love this picture!

He loves to have his hands up by his little face!


I found the two loves of my life sleeping like this one morning...adorable, had to snap a pic!

Daddy got me back by taking this one of me and our little guy napping together!

5 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Love the PICS! Isn't it amazing how tired you always are?

Robin said...

Love the pics. He is to damn cute. That's all I can say!

Alicia said...

Great pics-- can't wait to see you all. Hope all is well - he looks like a professional boxer already

Unknown said...

So cute, and Lisa, I know you were sleeping, but you look great!

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

he is so precious!!!! We are so excited for you and all the Lord as in store for your beautiful family! God bless you sweet friends!!