BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interesting Doctor Visit!


Will it be a BOY or a GIRL???

Well, Josh and I had quite an adventure at our doctor's appointment today! We thought for a few minutes (or should I say a few hours) that we were going to be having Bib even earlier than this weekend! We went in for a regularly scheduled 9 AM appointment and were finally released to go home at about 1 PM! My blood pressure was a little high at today's visit, and our ultrasound results from the Louisville doctors showed that Bib was a little smaller than they would like him/her to be at this point, so our doctor wanted to run some blood pressure tests on me while monitoring Bib's heart rate. So, I had to lay in the Labor and Delivery room for a couple hours while they did some tests on Bib and I. All the tests came back A-OK, and our doctor said she would release us and see us on Friday when they will begin to induce me!

Another interesting thing happened today too...the doctor called Bib a SHE! Our doctor said, "You're having a girl, right?" We told her we didn't know, but that comment made us really start to wonder! Could it be that we're having a girl??? We were so convinced that Bib was a boy! So, I'm putting up another poll, even though we already did this one a few months ago. Vote for Bib....will it be a boy or a girl???? We'll find out sometime this weekend, so vote soon! :-)

3 comments:

Corrie- said...

I vote for a ben-gal!

Unknown said...

AHHHH! I can't beleive it! I was thinking, "I am going to hold off on those onesies until after this weekend, because she is having a girl and she might want to change her order!!!" hahaha- personally I think you are having a girl, but we shall see! I can't believe it is only a day away!!!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Its a girl...after Mike, Alex and I swearing that we were having a boy and boy ole boy, babe was a GIRL! Your are too.