BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mommyhood...on my own!

Yesterday was my first day alone with Baby Ty. Last week my mom and mom-in-law stayed with us to help out while Josh went back to work. This week it's just Ty and me! I was pretty nervous to try mommyhood on my own, but it has been great so far! I don't get much accomplished during the day besides feeding him, but he is such a good baby, and I am really enjoying time alone with him. I'm trying to cherish this time with him because I know he is going to grow up so quickly!

Ty and I got a special delivery yesterday from Daddy! Josh sent us flowers for our first day alone together. Isn't that so sweet? Josh is not only an amazing husband, but an absolutely amazing father as well! The good Lord certainly blessed me when He put Josh in my life! I love you, Josh! And Ty loves you too! Thank you for all you do for us!

Flowers for Ty and I from Daddy!


Ty after his bath, all wrapped up in his towel!

1 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Ty looks so sweet all cleaned up.