BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love my husband!

Okay, so some of you are probably going to get grossed out by the "cheesiness" or "lovey-doviness" of this post, while others of you (those of you that are romantics) may think it's cute, and still others may get a tad jealous, but I just had to post this! My husband is the best husband in the whole world, and I love him more than words can describe!!!! Let me tell you about my day today. I had to work, but Josh had the day off. On his day off he got up early to make me breakfast, he took me to work, and picked me up from work. While I was working, he folded and put away our laundry, went to the grocery, and the best surprise of all was what was waiting for me on the kitchen counter when we got home:





Yep, that's right....a dozen roses!!!! For no reason other than the fact that he loves me! Isn't he so sweet? What an awesome day! My hubby makes me so incredibly happy, and I am so blessed to have him in my life! Sorry if this post was a little mushy....I just had to brag about my wonderful husband!

I love you Josh!! You are truly an incredible husband! Thank you for everything you do for me!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Alright that's it. As soon as this baby is born, Josh's Boot Camp begins and Brad is his first recruit!

Matt Sunderman said...

C'mon Lisa... There is always a reason!!!!

Corrie- said...

Ooohh, such a sweet post. You do have a wonderful hubby! SE's first day was hot, hot, hot. I'm glad we're on our way to learning routines, it's driving me crazy! (and I have 26 in my class this year!)

Newmans Wildcats said...

Nothing cheesie about your husband!