BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Visitors!


Michelle and Maddie

Maddie with Aunt Lisa & Uncle Josh

Aunt Lisa, Maddie, and Mommy

Isn't she adorable?


My sister, Michelle, and niece, Maddie, came down to Elizabethtown to visit Josh and I this week. We had so much fun hanging out together! Thanks for coming to visit, Maddie and Michelle! I had to post another precious video of Maddie! This blog is becoming Maddie-central, but hopefully you all will think this video is as funny as I do! Michelle had her cracking up, and I just love to hear her laugh!

2 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Maddie - you are as cute as a button but girl - you need to grow some hair!

Lisa and Josh said...

LOL! Yes, she definitely needs some hair! We laugh about that all the time! :-)