BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BIB and Job Update!

Today was a very busy day for me. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I started my new job this afternoon! So, I have a couple updates to fill you in on.

First I will tell you about Bib. Everything is looking good! Josh and I saw a different doctor (actually a midwife) today because our normal one was on vacation. Well, I REALLY liked this midwife. She was great! She felt my belly and said that Bib's head is facing down like it should be. She even helped Josh feel his head...he said it felt like a baseball...how cool! She also asked me about my low-lying placenta and went ahead and requested another ultrasound for us just so we could be sure exactly how "low-lying" it really is. So, I will have another ultrasound, scheduled for next Friday. Josh and I are really glad they are going to do another ultrasound, just to make sure the doctors know what we're dealing with. The midwife also set up my next two appointments with two of the other doctors that could be delivering Bib just so we could meet them! We feel very blessed that we saw the midwife today, and much more "at ease" with today's visit. Everything else with Bib looked good too. I am measuring just right, and Bib's heart rate is good and steady! So we had a good doctor's visit...thank you, Lord!

My first day at the new job went good too! Everything is pretty new so far, but I think I'm going to really like it. My co-workers have been very welcoming and super nice!

I had a great day! :-)

5 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Glad to hear about the job.

MIDWIVES are the BEST!!!

Robin said...

All in all I think it sounds as if everything went "A OK". Glad to hear it!

Heather said...

Glad you had a great day!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, girls! :-)

Unknown said...

Busy day! I am glad everything went well!!!