BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dr. update

We had another doctor's appointment today. The doctor looked at our ultrasound results and decided that I have partial placenta previa. She said that I would now be considered a "high-risk pregnancy." The good news is that since I still have no symptoms of placenta previa I don't have to be put on bed rest or anything. I am so grateful for no bed rest...I think I would go insane if I had to be put on bed rest! I can still work, which is an answered prayer because Josh and I need the money! I don't necessarily have to have a C-section, it'll just depend on if I start having symptoms. Basically, we're just going to keep on plugging along until I start having symptoms. The baby still seems to be fine, heart rate is good and steady, and measuring just right. Thank the Good Lord for that! Please just keep praying that I make it through the next 4-5 weeks with no symptoms of placenta previa and no pre-term labor! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had placenta previa with Austin and thankfully it corrected itself and I was able to have Austin naturally. I will send prayers your way that the same happens for you.

Robin said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that all works out. Only a few more weeks, bib!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! I hope you guys are doin good. I wanted to thank you for the bella band. I absolutely LOVE it. I wore it yesterday and I couldnt button or zip my jeans, but I put the band over the waist and it kept them up all day and looked like I had a white tank on underneath my shirt. Thank you!!!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Glad everything is going great and BIB is good.