BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Erika, this one's for you!


WHOA! Look at that belly! Now I am totally embarassed!


It looks much better covered up! :-)

Erika...this post is for you! You said you wanted more prego pics so I am going to totally embarass myself and show off my enormous baby-bump! I am just about 31 weeks, but everyone keeps telling me I look like I'm ready to deliver at any minute! I knew I'd get huge when I got pregnant! Oh well, as long as the baby is healthy!

For those of you that don't know, Erika is my best friend from high school. I was able to visit her and her three gorgeous kids over the Fourth of July holiday. I meant to get a picture of her and her kiddos to post on here, but prego-brain took over and I forgot, of course! Erika, it was awesome seeing you and I hope to see you again real soon! Love you!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love the baby bump! I wish I had taken more pics of me prego but I ran from the camera because I thought I looked fat. Now I one picture of me prego with Amanda and non from when I was prego with Karen. Take lots of them. You wont regret it!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks for the advice, Robin. I definitely shy away from pics now because I feel so incredibly fat...I hate seeing them! But I do know I'll regret not having them in the future, so I am trying to take lots. Luckily I have an awesome husband who encourages me to be proud of my baby bump! :-)

Newmans Wildcats said...

Shy away!!! I'm at the pool in last years two-piece. Its the only time in my long life that my big belly is one smooth bump instead of a bunch of lumps!!! You are looking good Mrs. Kinsel!!

Erika said...

Yes, be proud of that. Those are the best pics when you're looking back on that time. It becomes hard to remember what you looked like. And, you're not fat, you're pregnant! Eat as much as you can for you and bib....after all you're feeding two!