BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, July 14, 2008

God Bless my Husband!

I love my husband so much! He has been so great and supportive during my pregnancy. He even offered to paint my toenails for me now that I'm getting so big I can barely reach them! So, last night I decided to let him try. He thought it'd be easy, and was so sure that he'd do a good job! Honestly, he didn't do too bad, but we were laughing so hard because he kept getting it all over my toes. After he did one foot, he just looked up at me and said, "Do you just want to do the other one yourself?" So, he ended up using the nail polish remover to take the polish off my toes, and I repainted them myself...with much effort! God bless him for trying!!! I love you, Josh! :-)


Josh attempting to paint my toenails

The end result! Ha, ha!

Removing the polish so I can start over!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You go Josh. I am going to remind Seth of this in a few more months, haha :)

Newmans Wildcats said...

That is love and dedication!!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing. You have a great guy. I do not think that Scott would of ever done that, plus I never asked. That is love and dedication!

Robin said...

He didn't do too bad. Their not great but from far away they are passable.

Heather said...

I swear, I want Brad to go through "Josh Boot Camp"! I want Josh to whip him into shape and teach him all of his secrets!

I showed Brad the picture and he just shook his head.

Unknown said...

How was work??? I am dying to know!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

Heather, your comment was cracking us up! Poor Brad! :-)

Heather said...

"Poor, Brad", what about Poor, Heather!

Lisa and Josh said...

LOL! Okay, sorry! Poor Heather! :-)