BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Answered Prayer!

Josh and I received an answered prayer today! Since we have gotten to Elizabethtown in early May, I have been searching for a job. Since school is out for the summer, substitute teaching was out, but we still needed me to make some money to help us pay our bills. After 2 1/2 months of applying, searching, handing out resumes, and walking into interviews obviously pregnant, I finally got a job offer! Praise the Lord!!!! I am going to be working as an assistant secretary for a church! They hired me knowing that I am 7 1/2 months pregnant! I start next week on Wednesday! This is definitely an answered prayer as Josh and I have really been stressing over our finances. Thanks to all my friends and family that offered up prayers for us! They have been answered!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Heather said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I loved Memorial when I worked there SEVERAL years ago. I so excited for you!

Robin said...

Woo Hoo!! That is awsome. Congrats on the new job. I look forward to hearing all about your first day!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I'm so happy for you!

Erika said...

That's great news, Lisa. I guess you won't be needing those website addresses after all.