BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jogging Stroller!

As we get our new baby stuff set up and ready to go, I will be posting pictures of all of it for you all to see. Thursday evening Josh set up the jogging stroller for us!

Mom and Dad Mertz, and my sister Michelle gave us this jogging stroller at our baby shower. We really like it, and hopefully, it will come in handy when it's time for me to start losing all this weight I've gained! Bib and I are going to go jogging! Thanks for the jogging stroller Mom, Dad, and Michelle!!!


Jogging Stroller with our car seat strapped in! That way I can start using it right away instead of having to wait until Bib is 6-8 months old!

Front view of jogging stroller without car seat in it.


Side view of jogging stroller without the car seat. The red straps are the car seat adaptor. They hold the car seat safely in place in the jogging stroller.

0 comments: