BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Louisville Bats!


Louisville Slugger Field

Brad, Josh, and Heather

Brad, Lisa, and Heather


The cookie lady was awesome...I can't believe she carried the cookies all around the stadium on her head!

Josh and I had an exciting Monday evening! Our neighbor friends, Heather and Brad, were kind enough to take us to a Louisville Bats baseball game! We had so much fun! The Lord has truly blessed us with our neighbors...they are wonderful friends! Thanks Heather and Brad!

3 comments:

Heather said...

We had a great time with you all! Anytime, give us a call!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! That sounds great. I think next week would be perfect. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I think we are going to go to the zoo on Saturday if the weather is nice. I have never beento the zoo before! Enjoy Cincinatti!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I thought
everyone knew how to balance an oversized basket of cookies on their heads - I think you and Kat need to do that and get with the times...hee hee