BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He's Gone....

D-day was yesterday. One of the worst days we have experienced! I cannot believe he is gone for a whole year! The boys and I are doing really well so far, they definitely keep me busy and I feel it is my job to stay strong for them. We have been blessed to have a HUGE support system of friends and family, all of whom have been checking in on us and making sure we are ok. We will survive just as many, many military families have done and are continuing to do each day! Please just pray that the Lord puts a protective shield around Josh, and brings him back home safely! Thank you all for your love and support, we wouldn't make it through without it!

If you would like Josh's address, just email me or reply back to this post, and I will send it to you. I cannot post it for obvious safety reasons.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hugs!!! D-Day sucks! The most positive thing to come from it though is that the count down to when he leaves is over and you can start the countdown to his return. It will fly by! Those boys of your sill keep you busy!

Corrie- said...

Your little family will be in our prayers! You can do this!

Debbie said...

Hang in there Lisa..... I know it must be hard. I'll keep all you guys in my prayers!!!

Love,
Debbie

Stephanie Prebble Consola said...

Lisa, you and Josh popped into my head a few weeks ago and I thought I'd look you guys up. I read your recent post and I just want to tell you that all of you (congratulations on the little ones!) are in my prayers!
~ Stephanie (Prebble) Consola