BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ben-Gals Alumni Game

I had a pretty unique opportunity when we went home for Thanksgiving...I got to perform with 200+ women at a Bengals game! The Ben-Gals organized a Ben-Gal alumni performance, and more than 200 former Ben-Gals from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's danced on the field at half-time. Since I love to dance, and haven't really gotten to do so much since becoming a busy mommy of two, it was so much fun for me! I got to learn a couple new dances, and see some friends that I haven't seen in about 8 years (2002...the year I cheered). I was so grateful that my wonderful hubby, and family came to watch. It was a gorgeous day to be at a football game, and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of it! Here are some pics:


Practice on the field


My friend, Amy and I practicing on the field


Josh and I


My brother, Billy and his wife-to-be, Kelly and myself


My sister, Michelle and hubby Jay with me


My friend, Allison and I getting ready to perform!


All the alumni plus current cheerleaders performing at half-time


Josh and I with the boys after the game

0 comments: