BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Troop Night Out


Josh and I enjoying our night out

Josh's troop (6-4 CAV) organized an awesome night out for the soldiers and spouses. We went out to a very nice Italian dinner at Vincenzo's in downtown Louisville. The owner of Vincenzo's gave us an amazing deal. They basically gave us a free 4-course meal, along with free drinks. The food was delicious and we had a fabulous time! The news was even there to cover the story. If you'd like to see the news coverage go here:

Vincenzo's closes to provide free meal to Afghanistan-bound soldiers

See if you can find Josh and I in the background pigging out! :-)

2 comments:

Corrie- said...

You guys are the world's cutest couple! You look terrific! What a fun event!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa - You guys are in my prayers. :) I tried to send an email and it came back. Would you please email me your new email address? Hugs - Karen Schneider