BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Vacation!

Josh was able to take some leave in October, and we got to take a family vacation to Emerald Isle, NC. We had a fabulous time! Josh took surfing lessons (he was actually really good), and the boys absolutely loved the ocean and playing in the sand on the beach. Unfortunately, I don't have very many pics of our vacation because I dropped our camera in the ocean chasing after Caellum, who had no fear of the water and crawled right into it! Here are some pics I managed to get before dunking our camera in salt water!


Daddy and the boys enjoying the beach!

Mommy and the boys

Ty

Caellum

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emerald Isle is such an awesome place. I live here and kind of take it for granted at times. Did you guys stay in an Emerald Isle Rental? Bummer deal on your camera. I've lost a couple myself playing at the beach. Anyway hope you guys can come back.