BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Micki and John

One of my best teacher friends, Micki, got married the last weekend of June.  Micki used to be my "partner-in crime" back in the day!  Good,old Struble Blue Jay teachers!  The photo below was taken right before I started dating Josh, when Micki and I took a vacation on Spring Break to Destin, FL.  The trip with her was a blast, and I will never forget it!


Micki and John got married at a beautiful estate in Aurora, IN.  The wedding was so charming, and the reception was one of the best I have been to.  Here is a picture of the adorable bed and breakfast where the wedding was held.

Micki looked breathtaking, and John so handsome!  They make such an awesome couple!  And I LOVED her dress...she looked so gorgeous!

This is the Micki I know...crazy girl climbed out on the roof looking for her groom! 


                          Look at how happy they are!

These are my girls!  Kristin (she teaches at Struble too...my other great friend!), Micki, and myself...I miss seeing their smiling faces everyday at school!

Micki and John, I wish you all the happiness in the world!  You make a gorgeous couple, and will make the most beautiful babies...better be popping some out soon!  Kristin, I hope you gave her the "fertility idol," or whatever it's called, lol! Love you, girl! Congratulations, and thank you for including me in your special day! 

0 comments: