BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

J.O.S.H.

So I promised I would catch up on some things that happened this past month, and I will...but I actually didn't get our computer back until a couple days ago.  It took FOREVER to get it fixed.  Well, not actually forever, but when your hubby is deployed, and it is one of your primary means of communicating with him, it feels like FOREVER!  Anyhow, I do have it back now, and I just have to make the time to sit down and download some pictures back onto it, and then I will catch up on posting.  But for now, I just wanted to tell you all about J.O.S.H., a non-profit organization started by Josh's Aunt Kathy.  Kathy is on a mission to mail care packages to our troops serving in Afghanistan and Iraq.  She started focusing mostly on Josh's Troop, but now ships to as many of our Armed Forces as she can.  She has shipped over 300 packages so far, since Josh deployed in December.  Please take a moment to visit her blog, as she just wants to spread the word about J.O.S.H., and find as many supporters as she can so she can continue her mission of serving the men and women who are sacrificing so much for our great country.  Thank you, Kathy, for all you are doing in support of our brave military men and women!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...thank YOU, Lisa. I have learned so much in the past few months about how many sacrifices our troops and their spouses make for our country. I love you and Josh very much and I am so very proud of both of you.