BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Inevitable...

I hate complaining because in all honesty, we have been and continue to be so incredibly blessed, and while this deployment has been tremendously difficult on Josh, myself, and the boys, the Lord has continued to show His faithfulness, and provide for us all.  For that I am forever grateful.  So, all I will say is that we have been having some computer (and car) problems.  Just the inevitable things that I am no good at fixing, that are very costly, and that ALWAYS seem to happen when your husband is gone for a long period of time (you fellow Military wives know EXACTLY what I'm talking about).  We now have our fixed (and hopefully no more problems with them until Josh gets home...knock on wood) computers (and car) back, and I am gonna try to catch up on some exciting things that happened this month!  I will try to catch up on my infrequent blogging soon! :-)

0 comments: