BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Been Four Years...

Since I married my best friend!  Josh, you are truly my soul mate, and I love you more than words can describe!  Just like the lyrics in one of our favorite Brad Paisley songs, "And I thought I loved you then..." My love for you only grows stronger with each passing day.  Maybe next year we will actually get to celebrate this special day together, since we've only spent half of our anniversaries together!  Happy Anniversary, Josh!  I love you with all my heart and soul! 

3 comments:

Robin said...

Do something special for your self today!! Have a good anniversary even though your sweetie is overseas!!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of both of you, Lisa, and I am thrilled that you are part of our family. I truly hope you and Josh get to spend your next anniversary together. I love you both more than words can say!

Corrie- said...

Congratulations! You are an amazing couple Lisa! I hope you two will be together soon.