BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my gorgeous hubby's birthday! Poor guy has to spend his birthday out in the field. :-( And he has a big exam this morning right before they head out into the cold! Not a great way to celebrate.

Josh, Ty and I wish you a happy, happy birthday! We love you with all our hearts! You are an amazing husband and daddy, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! Happy Birthday!


Birthday boy and Ty in their ACU's

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Josh! And Lisa, where did you get Ty's outfit? That is way too cute!

Robin said...

Happy birthday Josh! Sorry you have to spend it in the field instead of with your family. Love the pic of daddy and son in thier ACU's...too cute!

Lisa and Josh said...

Kat...the Cav store on 31W for 8 bucks...just make sure you buy it big, the sizes run very small (that one was size 9-12 months and it was too small on Ty at 6 months!)!

Corrie- said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I can't believe how big Ty is getting, and so handsome too!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I LOVE the Photo!! Way to cute!!! Happy Belated B-day!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Ya know! I like that photo hanging on the wall in the background. Its really cute. You should scan it in for use to view or at least email it me.

Tiffany said...

FTX Birthdays, they aren't the best but thankfully you and Ty sent him off with good wishes!

It's great to finally be in Kentucky and getting settled in. Hey.. I know that Cav store....it's just down the road a bit. I'm right off of 31 as you start to enter E-town.. Pine Valley Golf Course area. Huhm...well, what do you know...I'm getting familiar with the area! :)

Hope to meet up with you soon!

Tiff