BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Settling into E-Town!


Our new favorite restaurant in E-town!


My adorable, yummy-smelling candle!


Josh relaxing in our brand, new recliner!
Thank you Mom and Dad Kinsel!


Living Room in our new apt.


Kitchen

Master bedroom

Master Bath

Guest Bath

Guest Bedroom


For anyone that comes down to visit us (or for those Army families that will be stationed in Ft. Knox anytime soon) we have to take you to our new, favorite restaurant in Elizabethtown! It's called the Back Home Restaurant (link), and it's the most adorable restaurant with the best home-cooked meals we have had in a long time! We were driving through old E-town one day, and Josh saw the restaurant and immediately wanted to try it. So, we went one Friday evening, and have been back several times since! The restaurant is in this old, historic home. The second story is a little store that sells the cutest crafts (Kat, I think you would like this place...we'll have to take you when you get here)! Josh's parents were in town this past weekend, and we took them there. While we were there, Josh bought me the cutest candle! It is so cute, I didn't want to burn it! I decided to go ahead and burn it today, and it smells soooo good! I'll just have to get another once this one is done!

Our apartment is finally looking pretty good...it only took us two months to get everything together! I'm going to have to get better at this unpacking and organizing stuff with us being in the Army and moving every few years! Mom and Dad Kinsel gave us a nice, new recliner to add to our finished look! Praise the Lord for our parents and the blessings they shower on us! We love you!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, I love the blog. Brad and I just sat here and read all the post so we feel like we just got to know you all even better! We're so excited to have you two as neighbors!

Lisa and Josh said...

Aww, thanks Heather! We are blessed to have neighbors like you!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Love the pad! And I really like the candle, what a neat idea.

Unknown said...

That sounds fun. Seth and I are all about home cooked food, and the craft part sounds good too! We will be there Tuesday!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

Kat, email me or post a comment here and let me know when you're settled in. We'll schedule a time to meet up!

Unknown said...

I will let ya know! btw, very cute apartment! Where is the crib??? :)

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks! It's in Elizabethtown near the movie theatre (the only theatre in town). I'll show you when you get here! Will you be staying with Seth on post?

Lisa and Josh said...

Oh...brain fart! Prego moment! You meant the 'baby crib'...I thought you meant crib as in house/apartment! Geez! The baby really is sucking out my brain as Josh likes to say! We don't have room for a crib right now :-( We're using a bassinet and a pack 'n' play for the time being until we get a bigger place!

Unknown said...

haha, I just read your response to my question. That makes me laugh. Yeah, yo yo yo, wheres your crib? hahaha. A bassinet is all you'll need while you are here, so that will be just fine.