BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Bib update!

We had a baby doctor visit today. Everything is progressing fine. The doctor put our minds at ease about the low-lying placenta issue. I do not have placenta previa, so they are going to treat me like any other normal pregnancy. They will not do another ultrasound unless I have symptoms that would cause them to have concerns. They are assuming that my placenta will stay low-lying (since it has been that way for the last 8 weeks), but it should not be an issue unless I were to go into pre-labor. I will not need to have a C-section unless an emergency were to happen (which, the doctor assured me, can happen in any pregnancy). So, basically, Bib and I are doing great right now. Bib weighed 2 pounds, 2 ounces at our last ultrasound, which the doctor said is average. Bib's heart rate today was in the 140s, and I am measuring just right! All my tests came back normal (my gestational diabetes test, bloodwork, etc.), and everything seems to be just fine according to doc! Praise the Lord that everything is going okay for us! Thanks to you all for your continued prayers and support! We will definitely keep you updated!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well with Bib. I will continue to keep you in my prayers for the remainder of the pregnancy. Take care!

Newmans Wildcats said...

I'm impressed! I go to the doctor and walk out forgetting EVERYTHING that was said to me. Heart rate, size, etc.

I'm bringing paper & pen next time so I can have an update like you!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, Robin! Joey, I'm sure I only remember everything my doc says because I'm a first time mommy...on my third (if I'm blessed with that many), I'm sure I won't be as anal! :-)