BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pics from my Destin vacation!


Surfer Baby!


Billy can't wait for another niece (or his first nephew!)

Michelle is putting a spell on my belly so the baby will be a girl!


Dolphins! Look at the beautiful beach houses in the background...I want one! :-)


View of the ocean from our balcony


Maddie says, "Please, no more pictures!" Maddie LOVED the beach...she takes after her Aunt Lisa! :-)


Whale on the beach...wait, that's only Lisa and her big, prego belly! Ha, ha!


Cristal, Megan, Jay, Michelle, Maddie, Me, Billy, Dad, Joy and Maya, Gary and Olivia...Mom was taking the picture. We went on a dolphin cruise and saw some dolphins!


Mommy Michelle, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Billy, and Baby Maddie

Here are a few pictures of my trip to Destin! I left my poor hubby at home to fend for himself while I traveled to Destin, FL to soak up the sun. We had quite a crew...my mom and dad, sister Michelle and her husband, Jay, their daughter Maddie, and Jay's daughter Megan, my brother Billy, my Aunt Joy and Uncle Gary, cousin Cristal, and her two daughters, Maya and Olivia. We all had a blast!

Maddie loved the swimming pool too! Click play to watch her swim with Uncle Billy!

2 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Maddie's legs were FUNNY!!!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

LOL, I thought so too! She looks like a little froggie! :-)