BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The joys of moving!!!




Everytime I move, I always say to myself, "I hate moving! I never want to do this again!" Being an Army wife, I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that A LOT more in my lifetime! Hopefully, this is the last time that Josh and I will have to move ourselves. Next time, we're gonna let the Army do it all! I have been packing up all our stuff for the past two days, and tomorrow we load up the U-haul and go! Josh and I can't lift much, so pray that our good, ol' Army buddies come through to help us tomorrow! Josh and I won't have internet service until Monday, so it will be a few days before I can get back on here to post. So, good-bye Benning...hello Knox!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! Let me know how you like it :)

Unknown said...

p.s. the only reason I havent offered to help you guys is b/c today is my last day of work, Seth is at airborne and a friend of ours asked us over for a goodbye dinner. . . i feel so bad b/c i know how it is when you need some help, however we will be in KY with you guys so i am sure there will be times when we could both use a little help! :) Praying for you!

Newmans Wildcats said...

Well, Lisa...I was there in spirit, unlike Kat's many excuses. And despite my disorganized life at home, I'm great at packing up others. I guess I want them gone, who knows! I remember 14 years ago, Mike and I only had a little bit of stuff as well to move. Those were the days.