BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

18 weeks, and getting bigger by the minute!




Okay, so I am now 18 weeks pregnant, and getting fatter by the minute! I wanted to post some pics of my ever expanding belly so my family will be satisfied. I guess they miss not having me around so they can make fun of how fat I am getting, LOL! I am starting to feel the baby move, which has been exciting. Josh hasn't gotten to feel BIB (baby in belly) yet, but hopefully he will soon. My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow, so I will post another update on BIB after I see the Dr. Everyone keeps asking me how I am feeling...I feel great! I have to say, I have had a very easy pregnancy so far (knock on wood). We are very blessed!




Well, enjoy the fat pics! :-)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful pregnant. I'm so happy you are having an easy pregnancy and will pray for it to stay that way. Josh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that boy you want so badly!!!

Gail said...

Lisa, you look great. We can't wait to see you guys! Josh told me a long time ago, perhaps even before he met you, that when he married he wanted to have a bunch of boys and one girl.... I don't know what you want, but I'm hoping it's a girl :) ...Another boxer in the family:)

Megan said...

awww....robert told me about josh's knee. i hope he can get it taken care of! also, i agree with the other comments. you do look great! keep up the good work. lol. just wait...you'll really think fat come week 40...or 41 if your child decides to stay in the belly FOREVER like christian did :)

anyways, can't wait to seya in texas!

Robin said...

You look too cute with a little baby belly!

Bev said...

Congratulations Lisa and Josh on Baby Kinsel. Lisa- you look great and I love the baby bump! I voted girl so that Carlie, Maddie and Baby Kinsel can party together. Good luck with the move today- glad to hear you will be close to home during this exciting time.
Bev