BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So sorry for the delay, but.....

Caellum Arden Kinsel is here!!! He was born on January 15, at 8:23 AM, and weighed in at a whooping 8 lbs. even, and 19 inches long! We came home from the hospital on Sunday, and everyone is doing fine. Once we get settled and caught up on rest (yeah, right!) we will post more. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers! We are so blessed!

Baby Caellum!

Our little chunky monkey weighs 8 lbs!

Ty meets his little brother

Proud Papa!

Mommy and her second beautiful boy!

First pic as a family of four!

Bringing Caellum home

Daddy and his boys!
Ty and Caellum...our pride and joy!
Caellum relaxing at home
Video of Caellum in the hospital, 45 minutes old:

6 comments:

More than a Mom said...

Congratulations, Lisa! I am so happy for you! What a beautiful family you have. Congrats again!

Robin said...

Yea!!!! I am so happy for you! I have been blog stalking for days now and I am so thilled to finally get an update!! He is beautiful and you sure do have one beautiful family! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I cant believe he's here!!! I can see baby Ty in him already! And I love the name- is it a family name? Anyways, he's beautiful. I am so excited for you 4!!! Makes me ready for another one ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS KINSEL FAMILY! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well Lisa - what a trooper:) I will pass the good news along to Jason in Iraq. Get some rest!

Corrie- said...

He's beautiful! (Not that there was any doubt with you as a mom). I have a cousin in Australia with the same name, I hope you'll share how you came up with it. It's Irish right? I hope you're getting some sleep!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, everyone!!!! :-) Your support means the world to us!