BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bib Dos will be here.....

either tomorrow (Thurs.) or Friday. Since I am past my due date (it was yesterday), and my body is still not ready for labor and delivery :-(, our doctor decided we needed to go ahead and schedule a c-section. Now I am totally bummed to be having another c-section, but Josh and I prayed about this throughout our whole pregnancy, and we are at peace that this is all part of the Good Lord's perfect plan for us. So, if the doctor can squeeze us in, Bib Dos will be here as early as tomorrow! If not, we will be scheduled to have him first thing Friday morning. We will post pics of our new addition as soon as we can! Please pray for us! Thanks so much in advance for your prayers and support!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Finally!!! I have been blog stalking for the last few days waiting for an announcement or something. I cant wait to see pics. Good luck with the c-section. I will be waiting for my update!!!! Im so excited!

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I remember those overdue days- they are the longest of your life!
Praying for you guys :)

Corrie- said...

Good luck, Good luck, Good luck!

Melissa said...

I am praying all is well with you all! Waiting to read the news that he is here safe and sound and praying for your wuick recovery, Lisa. I wish I could be there to help you out! We love you all and miss you!!!

Robin said...

Any news yet??? Im getting anxious!!! Sendings prayers your way that all is well!!!!