BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kinsel's Kiddos Field Trip!

I took Carson (my full-time 22 month-old kiddo) and Ty to the Louisville Zoo on Monday for a little field trip. We had fun, but boy was I exhausted by the time we got home! This is what my life will be like when "BIB Dos" (Baby In Belly number two, as we have affectionately named him, or her) gets here! I definitely have a new respect for all you mommies out there that have more than one kid! The Louisville Zoo is a great, little zoo, and it even has a water playground for the kids to enjoy! I had to post some pics of our fun day!

In the stroller, ready to go see some animals!


Sleepy Ty having fun in the water!

Ty was so sleepy by the time we made it to the water park, but he still loved it!

One more video of Ty, for the grandparents that are missing him so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! If you ever want company, let me know :) I am still dying to get our boys together! And Ty can have a little practice with babies, lol.

Melissa said...

Ty looks so big! And his hair has grown so much! I hope you are feeling well! We miss you all.