BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Guess who's gonna be a big brother???


YEP! We're expecting baby number 2! That is our news (sorry to keep you and Brad in suspense, Heather...but at least it wasn't for a couple of weeks, right?)! Please pray for us, because it is still very early (I'm about 8 weeks), and we debated on whether or not to go ahead and announce it. We decided that we'd rather have the support and prayers in any case, so we decided to tell everyone. Baby Kinsel #2 is due January 14, 2010. I went to the doctor today for my first visit. They just did paperwork and bloodwork. July 2 will be my next visit, and first ultrasound to make sure the baby is measuring right and matching up with my due date. Ty and Baby #2 will only be 16 months apart. Yikes! We are very excited, and will definitely keep everyone updated! Your prayers for a healthy baby/pregnancy would be greatly appreciated!
In Army news, Josh did get his orders to his new unit: 1ID, 3IBCT. Basically that means that we will be stationed here, in Ft. Knox, for a while, which is what we wanted...Praise the Lord! The unit is deployed right now, will be coming home in the next few months, and will be moving here to Ft. Knox. Josh will be in "follow-on" schools (ARC: Army Reconnaissance Course, Stryker Course, and a pending Ranger School date) until the unit gets here. Once he finishes his schools, he will join his unit.
The Lord is so good, and we have been overwhelmed with His many blessings, and answered prayers!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! That was my guess! You know Brad, he was ready to give Josh a hard time with all his ideas. Congratulations!

Heather said...

BTW, I love the look on Ty's face. He looks thrilled!

Robin said...

Congrats....hope you have a wonderful happy and healty 9 months. I had a feeling that was going to be your big news! I am sure Ty will be an awsome big brother!

Corrie- said...

Wow! Congratulations to one of the most awesome moms I know!

Crystal Wilcox-Pici said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Wilcox-Pici said...

I absolutely love reading your postings. They give me a good laugh sometimes!! Congratulations on baby #2!!! I absolutely had mixed emotions about Ft. Knox when there. Wasn't sure whether I liked it or not, even after we left and while there. lol Glad things are going the way yall were praying thus far!!!

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

congratulations sweet friend! I'm so excited and jealous all at the same time. I trust and am believing in the Lord to provide another healthy baby and amazing pregnancy.
Woohoo!!! God is good. Love you and miss you!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and sad at the same time that I am not there with you! All my friends are having babies again. It makes me want another little one. Love you guys and miss you so much!!!

The Johnsons said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!