BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This week....

Praise the Good Lord, Ty is sleeping through the night! We had to endure some sleepless nights last weekend, but it was totally worth it! Now I don't have to get up and feed him at all! If he does cry, I just go in and give him his pacifier, and he usually goes right back to sleep. I was so worried about letting him scream all night, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It feels so awesome to get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep after waking up every couple hours for the past 6 months! So, our sleep training worked, and our pediatrician was right! Yay!

We had some absolutely gorgeous, Spring-like weather last weekend. It made me so anxious for Spring and Summer! Josh, Ty, and I took advantage of the nice weather, and went to Bernheim Forest. Bernheim Forest is a park near Louisville that Josh found. It is a beautiful park, with lakes and hiking trails. We packed up ourselves and little man, and went hiking! Here are some pics:
Ty on the front, backpack on the back!

One of the pretty lakes!

Ty is really close to rolling from his back to his belly. His little arm gets him stuck, but he's really trying! Here's a video I took of him almost rolling over! Go Ty, go!

On Monday, I received a special package in the mail. It was from our awesome friends, Teresa and Matt. Teresa had a bracelet made for me with Ty's name on it! It is my first piece of "mommy jewelry," and I absolutely LOVE it! The gift made my week! Thank you so much, Teresa and Matt! We are truly blessed to have friends like you! We miss you guys, and hope to see you soon!

I still don't have any daycare kids yet, but I have done some "back-up care" for another provider. Hopefully I will have my own kiddos soon!

Josh continues to work hard in Armor training. Monday night was a long night for him. He stayed up all night working on an "Op order." He got zero sleep. This class is pretty intense, but he is doing so well, and we are so proud of him!


1 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

That darn arm gets them everytime! The jewerly is beautiful! And I am so darn happy for everyone in your house...sleep is so important and its amazing how happy we are when he get it!