BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions....Happy New Year!


We can't believe how fast this year has flown by for us! We have experienced so many blessings in 2008....mainly becoming parents for the first time! We look forward to what the year 2009 will bring our way! Josh and I have made our resolutions....me, to lose my pregnancy weight...I still have a ways to go :-(...and Josh wants to eat healthier and lose some weight too. Ty's resolution is to sleep through the night and let mom and dad put him down without screaming! :-) Together, our resolutions are to be more disciplined in reading our Bible and devotional books, and to be more devoted to praying together as a family. We wish you all a Happy New Year, and hope the new year brings you numerous blessings!

5 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Great Resolutions. I'm hoping Summer will have Ty's resolution too!!!

Corrie- said...

What good resolutions and so good for the soul! I love seeing pics of Ty and you always seem so happy Lisa! Happy New Year!

Tiffany said...

Hey there, just popoing over from another military wife's blog. I hope you don't mind! I too am an Army wife and we're actually preparing to move to Fort Knox in February. It's been a very long time since we've been there. My hubby and I met there "back in the day". :) I would love to pick your brain about the area and such. I have sooo many questions as we're relocating with 2 kiddos now. It's so different doing a PCS with kids! WOW! Looking forward to the drive from Washinton state with a 3 and 1 year old and our pooch. Lovely. Hope to hear from you. Please feel free to hit my blog or drop me an email, tiffboren@yahoo.com (you don't have to publish my email).

Thanks and look forward to hearing from a Fort Knox gal!

Tiffany in Washington...for now

Tiffany said...

Oh, I added myself as a follower, I hope you don't mind. I initially started our blog for the same purpose, to keep family and friends abreast of our where abouts but I've met so many amazing friends through our blog, too!

Tiff

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment and email! I look forward to our chats about Knox and military stuff in general. One MilSpouse can never have too manyother MilSpouses to converge with! Happist of New Years to you guys.

Tiff