BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kinsel Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

I found this fun website thanks to my good friend, Kathlyn. Josh and I are always talking about who Ty resembles more, and when I saw this "look-alike meter" I thought it would give us a good answer. As you can see, it says that Ty looks like the both of us equally! I disagree. I think Ty looks just like Josh, although lately more people have been saying he looks like me too. So, I put up a new poll for fun...Who do think Ty looks like?

2 comments:

Matt Sunderman said...

What about the "Mailman?"

Newmans Wildcats said...

HA HA the mailman Matt...BTW I love Superman!!!

Lisa - he does look like both of you but favors Josh just a wee more. But barely.