BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, December 12, 2008

The mommy cut!

So, last Saturday, we got Ty's 3 month/Christmas pictures taken. While we were waiting, Josh found this adorable reindeer outfit and I made him buy it so we could put him in it for pictures! We also used his Santa outfit. He did so good, and smiled so big for the photographer!

Also, you may notice in our family picture that my hair looks different...yep, I did it...I got a mommy haircut! I always noticed that a lot of mommies get their hair chopped off after they have a baby, and I always told myself I would never do that, that I wanted to keep my long hair. But, I was ready for a change...my hair has been the same for such a long time! I have to admit, it is much easier having short hair! Now I understand why so many mommies get their hair cut short...there's just not enough time to blow dry and style long hair when you have a screaming baby in the background! :-)

So, here are the professional pics:

Baby reindeer
Baby santa

Family pic


5 comments:

Corrie- said...

Oh my goodness those are cute pics, you guys make the perfect family! Your hair looks great by the way, I bet you love it!

Unknown said...

I really love your hair like that, it really flatters your face. AND GREAT pic!!! Ty's laugh is the cutest. The Sunday school class asked where you guys were tonight at the party. They are really hoping you come on Sunday! What do you say, give it one more chance??? You can bring Ty! There were two babies there last Sunday and one is about the same age as little Ty!

Robin said...

bsolutly love the pictures. The family shot is too cute with that big ol smile. The mommy cut looks absolutly fabulous on you! Smart move because you are looking good!!

Anonymous said...

The Family Pictures look great! I really like the hair cut as I am right there with you and have had that cut myself.

Newmans Wildcats said...

Great Hair!!! And Great looking Family!!!