BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Josh and I celebrated our first anniversary this past weekend. I can't believe we've been married for a year already! We got married at the courthouse on August 9, 2007, before Josh left to go into the Army. When he came home for Christmas Exodus, we had our "real wedding". But we still consider August 9 to be our anniversary, so we went ahead and ate our wedding cake (even though it is technically only 6 months old). It was surprisingly good! I thought it was going to be gross, but, for whatever reason, it is actually delicious! Now we have a huge square of wedding cake that I can't keep my hands off of...yikes! I am already big enough...this cake is going to make me (and Bib) even bigger! Josh and I celebrated by eating at the Texas Roadhouse (thanks to Mom and Dad Kinsel for buying our anniversary dinner), and Josh gave me a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure! He said since he was no good at painting my nails, he'd send me to someone that could. Isn't he sweet? I love my hubby so much!!! Happy Anniversary to us!


Our yummy wedding cake!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Brad mentioned it on Sat. but we knew you had company so we didn't call. I've heard pedicures can send you into labor, so wait until your ready to go!

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary. I would celebrate both anniversarys. you can never have enough reason to shower each other with love. After Bib is born it will get harder to be able to just enjoy each other.

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, ladies! Maybe we will celebrate both...good idea! If pedicures send you into labor, then I'm going tomorrow! I'm ready to have this baby now! LOL, just kidding, but maybe when I'm 37weeks and Bib is considered full term I'll go!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! It's a day that makes you happy because you are with the one you love, but also makes you sad because you realize how fast time goes! Enjoy your manicure and pedicure :) When is your exact due date?

Lisa and Josh said...

Sept. 15...as of now! :-)

Heather said...

Apparently there are so many pressure points in your feet, that if they hit it at just the right spot and pressure it can send you into labor. Just tell them not to rub too hard if your not ready!

Miss you guys, we haven't seen you in a while.