BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Decision Has Been Made!!!

Well, we had an appointment with our "Army Doctor" today, and we have finally come to a decision! I will be induced on Friday, Sept. 5 for a natural birth as long as Bib doesn't decide to show up before then! They will induce me because our doctor is scheduled to be there all weekend and will be able to closely monitor my progress the whole time I am in labor. If there is any indication that the baby or I are in distress, then they will immediately prepare for an emergency C-section. Josh and I are happy with this decision, and we pray that the Good Lord will watch over us and everything will turn out just fine for both Bib and I. We know that through Him all things are possible, so we're just going to trust in Him! Please keep us in your prayers...you can never have too many of them! Looks like we'll be parents in a week and a half! Of course we will keep you updated! Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Is it already that time? WOW, time flies. It gets worse after the baby gets here. It will go by even faster. I will definitly keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I also can't wait to see pic of the little guy/girl. I'm so excited for you and Josh. It sounds like you are in good hands.

Newmans Wildcats said...

I'm so happy that this is the path. I went w/ the induce but in the end had a c-section. Scheduled c-sections (to me) are scarey.

I can't wait for BIB!!!!

Lisa and Josh said...

I can't believe it myself, but it IS already that time! Thanks for your support, ladies!

Joey, I'm really praying that we don't end up having a c-section, I agree, they're scary! But you survived three of them like a champ, so if it goes that way, hopefully I will too!

I will be posting tons (probably way too many) of pics of Bib! I can't wait!