BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, August 25, 2008

C-section or Natural...that is the question!

Josh and I went to Louisville today to see a "more experienced" doctor to find out more about my placenta issues. This doctor told us that he thinks I should absolutely be able to have a natural delivery. He thinks my placenta is definitely far enough away from my cervix to be able to deliver with no problems. Geez! We keep getting so many different opinions! We go back to our "Army doctor" on Wednesday, so we'll discuss it further, but as of now, things sound good for a natural birth! We are happy with that news, and praise the Lord for it! We were thrilled to see pics of Bib again at our ultrasound! They say Bib is about 5 lbs. 8 oz. right now. Things are looking good, he (she) is measuring just right! I am 37 weeks today...only 3 weeks to go! Bib can come at anytime now, but I have a feeling the stubborn little guy (or girl) will wait til the last minute when I am absolutely miserable! :-)

We will keep giving updates as we learn more, but as of now it's just a waiting game for Bib!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news to hear!!! I have been thinking a lot about you and that little baby lately. I go for my 16week check up today and Seth actually got permission to come (too bad they arent doing an ultra sound!) Well, keep us posted, sounds like things are going great :)

Newmans Wildcats said...

I couldn't and can never have natural and wish I could have a go at that way. C-section is scary to me (all 3x's). Its major surgury!!!

I too have been thinking about you alot! I'm getting excited and still need an address from you!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, ladies!

Kat, I have been thinking about you too and praying your sickness is gone! Hope all went well at your appt. today! Let us know how Seth reacted to hearing the baby's heartbeat!

Joey, I am so relieved that I shouldn't have to have a C-section (hopefully, anyways)! I really don't want to have major surgery, and this is only our first baby...we're hoping to have a few more, and I don't want to have to have C-sections each time! Email me at Lmertz237@yahoo.com so I can send you my address. Hope you, the boys, and baby Summer are doing well!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! Just tell me what size, short or long sleeved, and color (blue, green, pink, black or white). I will put them on my etsy and say "reserved for Lisa" and then I can meet Josh on base one day with them! Or the next time you have your appointment! :) I am guessing you will prob. want white since you don't know what BIB will be!!! Or you can wait until after you have BIB and let me know :)