BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Prayer Please

The world lost a beautiful woman last night.  You can read about Ali's passing here.  Ali is leaving behind a devoted husband, a gorgeous baby girl who just turned one, two sisters (one of whom I went to high school with), her parents, and many other friends and family members who loved her so much!  Please pray for Ali's family, that the Lord will comfort them during this time of pain and suffering.  While my heart breaks for Ali's loved ones, at least she isn't in pain anymore, and I know she is in a far better place than we can imagine.  Thank you for your prayers.  

4 comments:

Corrie- said...

I just their beautiful blog post, With tear filled eyes, I promise to pray for you all.

Lisa and Josh said...

Thank you, Corrie...you are a great friend! We are still praying for you and Andy as well!

Stephanie Prebble Consola said...

I'm very sorry for this family's loss. Sometimes, when we pray for His will to be done, it's not always the outcome we may want or hope for, but rather His will, His plan. I pray her friends and family can take comfort in knowing that she is with the Lord now, without pain, and no longer suffering, forever watching over her baby girl. Many hugs to all of you during this time.

Lisa and Josh said...

Corrie...I totally forgot how much Ali's story must hit close to home for you! I am so sorry if it caused you pain! You are still in my prayers!

And thank you, Stephanie, for your kind and comforting words. Although I barely knew Ali, she and her family are amazing, and this tragedy has just broken my heart!