BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Emotional Week...

Well, I already posted the tragic news about Ali.  Now I have two more prayer requests...

Please pray for my dear friend, Amy (Livingston) Fallis.  Amy is a "cheerleading friend."  I met her while cheering for an arena football team in Cincinnati, and even though we don't talk nearly as much as I would like, I still consider her a great, sweet friend.  Amy lost her mom on Thursday, Nov.10.  Please remember Amy's family in your prayers.

Last night (Friday, Nov. 11) our dear brother-in-law, Jay, lost his dad.  Terry, Jay's dad, holds a special place in our heart.  He not only married Josh and I, but was like a grandfather to Ty and Caellum.  He even bought Ty a coon-skin hat when he was a born.  We love the Williams' family so much, and pray the Lord comforts them during this time.  Please remember them in your prayers as well.

I am praying this is the end of what has been a very sad week.  Thank you for all your love, prayers, and support.  Thank you for remembering to pray for these special families.  They all need the Lord's loving arms wrapped around them right now.

0 comments: