BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Afghan Josh

So I woke up this morning to these photos emailed to me from Josh:



Afghan Josh
Josh with some of the other soldiers

Josh and 1SG Selph

Apparently the soldiers constructed a really nice outdoor deck that has a fire pit, flat screen TV, coffee shop, kabob grill, and tailor shop all rolled into one at their COP.  To celebrate the "Grand Opening" of this area, the tailor handmade these Afghan outfits (the soldiers call them "Man Jams") for some of the guys.  I think it's hilarious that Josh is wearing a purple scarf!  Never would I have imagined him wearing the color purple or in a scarf!  He's usually too tough for those kind of things...lol!  So I got a good laugh out of these pics, and had to post them! 

0 comments: