BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome mommies out there!!!

Becoming a mom has been, by far, one of the greatest blessings in my life. It has definitely been the most life-changing experience of my life! Even though Josh wasn't here today, he definitely made me feel awfully special by sending me a beautiful Pandora bracelet, on it, a mom charm, and two adorable little boy charms representing our gorgeous little guys! Today at church I was overcome with emotion...a mix of missing Josh terribly, but also realizing how incredibly blessed I am to have an amazing, loving, caring husband, and two beautiful, healthy little boys who enrich our lives so much! Thank you, Lord, for fulffilling my dream of becoming a mommy, for giving me my best friend and soulmate to father our children, and for our precious baby boys who we love so much!

And none of this would have been possible for Josh and I without our own mamas...now known as Mamaw and Meemaw! We love you, Moms! Happy Mother's Day!!

Me and the boys

Mamaw (Josh's mom) with two of her four grandchildren

Meemaw (My mom) with all four of her grandkids

0 comments: