BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleep, sleep, sleep...

I have heard people say that their baby slept through the night since the first night home from the hospital. Ty is 8 weeks old now, and he still wakes up about every three hours to eat. I am nursing him, and I love the bonding time, but I would love to get more than two hours sleep at a time. I wonder when our gorgeous son will finally sleep through the night for us. I am dreaming of that morning when I can wake up and say, "Oh my gosh, Ty slept all night long without getting up!" So, I posted a new poll...When will Baby Ty sleep through the night???

Not that I'm complaining....I absolutely love our boy, and would wake up every 1/2 hour to feed him if that's what he needed!!!

1 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

I have never *repeat* NEVER had a child sleep through the night until about 1 year! Summer faked us out for a week, but the little moo-cow still wakes up for food and she uses formula. The boys were nursed and no luck there either.