BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night we took Ty trick-or-treating for his first Halloween! It was so much fun! We went with our friends, the King family. Their two boys, Mason and Hayden, are adorable! Here are some pictures of our Halloween fun!


Mason, Ty, and Hayden


Mason, the tiger and Hayden, the lion!
Ty likes being Batman...check out that big smile!


The other costume we had for Ty, an alligator, was way too big! If only I had super-sewing ability like my friend, Kat!


Ty in his "bat hat"



5 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Ty looks very "happy" in the 1st photo! HA! HA! Man, his smile is the BEST baby smile!!! Everyone looks great. Hope you guys enjoy eating Ty's candy. And congrats on your 1st Halloween as parents!!

Unknown said...

Lisa, I love Batman! That is so cute, where did you find it? Batman is Seth's favorite super hero. Now you can save the alligator for next year, although then he will probably be too big! Oh well, he was a cutie and I love the bat hat too :) You had a few options!

Lisa and Josh said...

Thanks, Joey! We think his smile is the best too! :-)

Kat, the batman costume came from my mom. It was size 6-12 mo, and was meant to be used next year. It fit him better than the alligator, so we went with it! Hopefully the alligator will work for next year! Josh loves Batman too, so he was thrilled that we decided on Batman!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! I am glad you guys liked it. We were looking forward to going but unfortunately, the movers told us they were coming at10 and didnt show till 11:30, but oh well! We have the living room and kitchen unpacked but now I have to do our bedroom and I don't even want to walk upstairs today because both extra bedrooms are currently filled with boxes! I think I will focus on that at the end of the week! Anyways, I would love to meet you guys at church and hopefully we can all get rolling that early :)

Newmans Wildcats said...

Hey, count me in on going to church next week too. Oh wait, I don't go, for shame. I'm a bad, very bad Catholic parent. I send my kids to CCD (catholic sunday school) but I don't go. I'll just show up for the coffee and donuts afterwards so we can chat. Hee Hee