BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, June 24, 2011

SYTYCD

So anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE to dance!  And they know that my favorite show ever is So You Think You Can Dance!  Last night one of the routines had me crying like a baby...and I am not normally an emotional type of girl.  But this just reminded me of my wonderful, brave husband, and perfectly told the story of all the emotions you go through when your husband comes home from war.  I cannot wait to be reunited and have the chance to reconnect with him again.  I love you, Josh, and am so proud of you!  Counting down the days until you are home safe!


Awesome choreography by Nappytabs...LOVE them!

1 comments:

Corrie- said...

I was just thinking about you the other day, and how you are doing with the boys. Please know I'm so grateful that families are willing to sacrifice being together to protect our freedoms. We pray for you all every day. I hope the time goes quickly for you until you can be with your dear husband again! Sending hugs your way.