BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Doctor Visit!


The Lord is good! We had another baby doctor visit today, and all is well! The baby is measuring just right, and the heartbeat is good and strong! The doctor said the heart rate was 160, so if you go by the myth, that would mean a girl! I still think it's a boy, though. We'll see if my "mother's intuition" is right or wrong. I see that many of you voted on our poll. Thanks! I left it up long enough so you could change your vote (if you want to) after this doctor's appointment. I have a 20-week ultrasound scheduled for Monday, August 31 in the morning. Now this isn't supposed to be an ultrasound where we find out the baby's gender. It's strictly to check the baby's anatomy and make sure he is healthy and growing normally. But our doctor said that if baby cooperates, and they can tell what it is, then they will let us know. So, we may find out what Bib Dos is as soon as August 31! If they can't tell, we'll have to wait until I am 24 weeks (which would be around Sept. 22). So, first and foremost, we pray that this baby is growing healthy and strong with no complications! Then, we pray that baby will cooperate so we'll know if it's a he or she by August 31! Hopefully we will know soon! :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

According to my heartbeat Caleb was supposed to be a girl all the way until the last few weeks when his heartbeat changed :) I am sooo excited though!!!!!!!!