BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, July 20, 2009

More doctor updates!

Great news for Josh and I today! We both had doctor's appointments, and got good news...praise God! Josh's eyes are healing well, and his eyesight continues to get better each day.

My baby doctor appointment went well too! We actually heard Bib Dos's heartbeat today. It was between 160-170, but the doctor said the heart rate will stabilize after 16 weeks (so that doesn't necessarily mean we're having a girl for all you baby myth believers out there). Our doctor said the baby was moving around a lot, and she predicted it was going to be another boy since he was so active! So, I am going to post another poll. Knowing what we know so far, do you think Bib Dos will be a boy or a girl? My gut is telling me it's a boy. Josh thinks it's a boy too (but he always votes for boys!). Hopefully we'll find out at my 20 week ultrasound (which should be at the end of August), if baby cooperates. So, let us know what you think...boy or girl?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Really, I think that you guys need to experience a diva like Katelyn. We are still hoping that Morgan is not quite as high demanding as Katelyn. She has both qualities, diva and rough and tough!!

Lisa and Josh said...

I would LOVE a rough, tough diva like Katie Rose! Josh, however, well you know how that goes! I would love to have a girl simply to see his reaction! :-) That girl would have him wrapped from the moment he laid eyes on her! But really, we don't care what it is, as long as it's healthy!!!