BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Such a Slacker!

Again, I am a blog-slacker! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. Honestly, I have no excuse. In fact, Josh had been gone on his last (thank goodness!) field exercise, called "The Gauntlet." Gauntlet is the culminating field exercise of BOLC III (the class Josh has been in since January). He was gone for 9 straight days, and Ty and myself were very lonely! :-( But we are so, super proud of him because he did a great job out there, and he graduates on Tuesday! Yay! I will absolutely be posting pics of that!

As far as I go, my daycare is finally picking up...praise the Good Lord for that! On Monday, I will start with my first full-time kiddo. His name is Carson, and he is 20 months old. I also have two 3 year-olds, Charlotte and Noah. They will be hourly kiddos, and be there on Wednesdays only. So, starting Monday, I will be very busy and up to my ears in kids stuff!

Ty is doing terrific! He's still not crawling yet, but when he wants something, he just rolls until he gets there! He is cutting another tooth...his top, right fang, so he's had a bit of a runny nose. Other than the runny nose, and constantly using the booger-suction-thingy on the poor, little guy, he's been great!

So I will try not to let so much time pass before my next post, although I'm not promising anything since I'm sure I'll be thoroughly exhausted after chasing around a 20 month-old and an 8 month-old all week!

Oh, and Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!

Here's a video of Ty in Meemaw's exer-saucer/walker...whatever you call this thing!

1 comments:

Corrie- said...

I love your video, Ty's little hiccups are so cute! Congrats to your hubby too!