BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's been awhile....


Beautiful beach in Destin!


I was here!


Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since we've posted! I left for Destin, FL this past Monday for a beach vacation with my family (Mom and Dad Mertz, my sister Michelle and her husband Jay, Jay's daughter Megan, my niece Maddie, and my brother Billy. Also my Aunt Joy and Uncle Gary, cousin Cristal, and her two daughters Maya and Olivia). Poor Josh stayed back in Cincinnati laid up for most of the week, and trying to heal up. I felt bad leaving my hubby, but I had a great time with my family at my favorite place in the whole world...the beach! We had great weather for the most part, and I spent most of my time relaxing on the beach, and swimming in the ocean. I have tons of pictures that I will post when we get home to Elizabethtown. We have decided to stay in Cincinnati for one more week so Josh can continue his therapy here. We will finally head back to Elizabethtown sometime next weekend, and I will upload all my pics as soon as I can after we get home....I have a lot of good ones to share! We hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey there guys!

Great job on the site here! I love all the pics and stuff! (Makes our site look shabby - oh well...)

Florida sounds awesome - glad you got to have some fun, Lisa!

Hope to see you guys when you get back down here to Knox. Praying Josh's recovery is going well.

Newmans Wildcats said...

What a great place!!! I'm glad you gave yourself a vacation as well!!! How is that belly of yours?